A CREDIT CARD ENDING 0389 WAS USED IN MY STOLEN IPHONE USING MY IPHONE ID. CAN YOU PROVIDE THE FULL NAME OF THE OWNER OF CREDIT CARD BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT SHE IS THE THIEF WHO GOT MY IPHONE?

A CREDIT CARD ENDING 0389 WAS USED IN MY STOLEN IPHONE USING MY IPHONE ID. CAN YOU PROVIDE THE FULL NAME OF THE OWNER OF CREDIT CARD BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT SHE IS THE THIEF WHO GOT MY IPHONE?

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 1:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 9:40 PM

We are all Apple users, like yourself in this Community, so no-one here has access to your accounts or details.

Seems your enquiry would be best made to law enforcement.

Apple support provide an online article (link below) to help with a lost or stolen iPhone:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Also: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

and

How to: Get help with security issues - Apple Support

or

If needed:

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2023 9:40 PM in response to Apple9148

We are all Apple users, like yourself in this Community, so no-one here has access to your accounts or details.

Seems your enquiry would be best made to law enforcement.

Apple support provide an online article (link below) to help with a lost or stolen iPhone:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Also: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

and

How to: Get help with security issues - Apple Support

or

If needed:

See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Jul 20, 2023 9:46 PM in response to Apple9148

I'm sorry your iPhone was stolen.

I can tell you when it comes to something like this, Apple Can't give out that sort of information. They will advise you to contact the police. To give out any information, Apple requires a court order from law enforcement, and then they only give it to the proper officials to handle.

I would advise reaching out to your local authorities and file a police report.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.