Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Has Apple considered larger than 2TB iCloud plans?

I take a lot of photos and videos on my phone and love the “Optimize iPhone Storage” option for iCloud Photos.

Over time, I’ve been loading all of my photos to my phone (from previous phones or from old cameras), and now I am getting very close to filling the 2TB plan.

Has anyone heard talks of them increasing the limit (for more $ obviously)?

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 9:40 AM

There isn't a 4TB plan as such; you have to do it by having a subscription to Apple One and also subscribing to an individual iCloud+ plan.

Refer to this document about how to do this --> What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

"If your family needs additional iCloud storage, the family member who purchased Apple One can buy more iCloud storage. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, your family can share up to 4TB of total iCloud storage."

Click on this link for Apple products feedback links --> Product Feedback - Apple

Apple may not respond but your comment will be read.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2023 9:40 AM in response to cczamora

There isn't a 4TB plan as such; you have to do it by having a subscription to Apple One and also subscribing to an individual iCloud+ plan.

Refer to this document about how to do this --> What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

"If your family needs additional iCloud storage, the family member who purchased Apple One can buy more iCloud storage. With both Apple One and an iCloud+ plan, your family can share up to 4TB of total iCloud storage."

Click on this link for Apple products feedback links --> Product Feedback - Apple

Apple may not respond but your comment will be read.

Has Apple considered larger than 2TB iCloud plans?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.