You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund Dispute

I requested a refund for a purchase I made from Boom Beach. The app was not working correctly and though I tried to purchase the item in the game four times in a row, none of the purchases completed and I did not receive the item. Then later, I found that I was charged four times for the non-purchase, even though the item was listed as only available once. When I tried to dispute the charge, it was denied, which is unbelievable, considering that anyone looking at the record could the four charges were placed right at the same time. I am frustrated because SuperCell does not have any direct contact info, so I can't dispute the charges with them and Apple does not offer the opportunity to talk to a live person to discuss why they would not give me a refund. It is most annoying to be charged four times and receive nothing and have no one to talk to about the issue.

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 11:04 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Refund Dispute

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.