Safari redirects to Microsoft start

MSN.com in safari redirects me to Microsoft start.

Bruce's iPhone

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2024 5:55 AM

How is the Duck duck go browser on my apple phone linked to Microsoft Start? How do I get rid of the Microsoft start that has sneaked into my phone in the last 2 weeks appx?

9 replies

Jul 20, 2023 7:51 PM in response to Oldmanbaker

I understand that you want to load a website (MSN.com) but some other website loads instead. Is that correct?

Try resetting Safari's History and / or website data.

Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Manage cookies and website data in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected - Apple Support also has a number of suggestions.

Apr 2, 2024 5:03 AM in response to Sherry434

If your search queries are ignoring your chosen Search Engine and being redirected through Microsoft Start (or whatever; it's not what you chose) then please read Removing "Search Marquis" / "Search Baron" / etc on your own - Apple Community, and post the three screenshots it describes in a reply to this Discussion.

Better yet, post a brand new question. The OP never responded to his original concern so we have to assume it's been fixed. Your problem may be different, and requires a different solution. That's the reason it's always best to create your own Discussion. To do that click the Ask the Community link above.

Safari redirects to Microsoft start

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.