Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Spudger mark after screen replacement from apple

I have a 14 pm deep purple for which I got my screen replaced under warranty due to a green dead pixel. I got my phone back with new screen but I can see some spudger marks in between the frame and the screen. Is it normal for the stainless steel frame to get scratched while screen removal? I have attached the image below. It doesn't appear to be a big scratch though. But sometimes it feels like repaired device. Please let me know if this is normal?

Pragadheesh’s iPhone

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 4:01 PM

4 replies

Jul 21, 2023 9:49 AM in response to H1290

I asked them and they said that it is normal. Which is why I asked people here in community. The are no visible scratches outside the frame and the display sits perfectly. It just sounds odd to me like how can such thing be normal. Does every iPhone user get this spudger marks in between the display and the frame?

Spudger mark after screen replacement from apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.