Hidden pictures on iphone

Are hidden pictures on your iPhone 14 promax uploaded to iCloud even though they are hidden in can anybody access those pictures on the cloud thank you for your response

iPhone 14 Pro Max, 16

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 5:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 7:43 AM

When iPhone passcode is known it can be opened , so your daughter can use fingerprint / Touch ID Use Touch ID on iPhone and iPad - Apple Support or change passcode Set a passcode on iPhone - Apple Support

1. Tap Turn Passcode On or Change Passcode.
  2. To view options for creating a password, tap Passcode Options. The most secure options are Custom Alphanumeric Code and Custom Numeric Code.

And never reveal to others .

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2023 7:43 AM in response to Rich4809

When iPhone passcode is known it can be opened , so your daughter can use fingerprint / Touch ID Use Touch ID on iPhone and iPad - Apple Support or change passcode Set a passcode on iPhone - Apple Support

1. Tap Turn Passcode On or Change Passcode.
  2. To view options for creating a password, tap Passcode Options. The most secure options are Custom Alphanumeric Code and Custom Numeric Code.

And never reveal to others .

Jul 22, 2023 5:46 AM in response to Rich4809

See the article Hide photos on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac - Apple Support

With Photos, you can control which photos and videos are visible and what's hidden.

When you hide photos and videos, they move to the Hidden album, so they don't appear in your Library, in other albums, or in the Photos widget on your Home Screen. In iOS 14 and later, you can turn off the Hidden album, so the photos are completely hidden. And in iOS 16, iPadOS 16.1, and macOS Ventura and later, your Hidden album is locked by default.

Note : the other person can't access the pictures .

Jul 22, 2023 7:31 AM in response to tygb

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, my granddaughter and her boyfriend decided to take some pictures, and I found them in her hidden folder, which I was able to access not through face identification, but through her pass code when do face ID was rejected. So now I fear people can access those pictures even though they’re in the hidden folder. Have a nice weekend.

Hidden pictures on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.