Lost AirPods Pro 2nd generation plus case. I can’t find them via Find my device. What can I do?

I can’t locate my son’s AirPods Pro 2nd generation. He may have lost them in hotel during a trip. What can I do?

iPhone SE, iOS 11

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 7:16 AM

If your AirPods don't show in Find My it is likely the battery is depleted and they can no longer communicate with surrounding devices.

With Find My not working your only options are to contact the hotel where they may have been lost, and of course a visual check around home just in case they came back and have been overlooked.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2023 7:16 AM in response to Soccermom-9

If your AirPods don't show in Find My it is likely the battery is depleted and they can no longer communicate with surrounding devices.

With Find My not working your only options are to contact the hotel where they may have been lost, and of course a visual check around home just in case they came back and have been overlooked.

Lost AirPods Pro 2nd generation plus case. I can’t find them via Find my device. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.