Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Hello, i have 22.9 gb of 50gb free space in icloud i it says theres not enough for back up. What can make this issue?

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 11:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 3:36 PM

See especially “If an alert says there’s not enough iCloud storage” here. Note especially step 4.

If you can't back up to iCloud - Apple Support

3 replies

Jul 22, 2023 4:01 PM in response to petar106

petar106 wrote:

I have 22.9gb of 50gb free space in iCloud

That is not what your screenshot states!

Your screenshot indicates that your current iPhone backup housed in iCloud (from June 3) occupies 22.9GB. That, combined with your other iCloud storage, means you do not have enough iCloud storage to perform another backup.

If you wish, you may take a chance by deleting the current iPhone backup and then performing another one. Or a better alternative would be to reduce your iPhone storage.

Hello, i have 22.9 gb of 50gb free space in icloud i it says theres not enough for back up. What can make this issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.