I have iPhone 5s Touch is not working at some points

I have iPhone 5s. Touch is not working at some points e.g when using keypad word q and r not responding and when powering off scroll to power off area of touch not responding but cancel area is responding. Some time auto select some apps which i not want to select. I also updated the software on 12.5.7. Still not solved this problem.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 11:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 9:53 AM

Your device is considered Vintage. Vintage devices no longer can get repaired by Apple Stores, however you can reach out to an Apple Authorized Service Provider and check if they can repair it. You can also contact any third party phone repair location for assistance.

You can read about Vintage devices here: Obtaining service for your Apple product after an expired warranty - Apple Support

Reach out to Apple and request an appointment at an Apple Authorized Service Provider: Contact - Official Apple Support

Good Luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2023 9:53 AM in response to urarooq686

Your device is considered Vintage. Vintage devices no longer can get repaired by Apple Stores, however you can reach out to an Apple Authorized Service Provider and check if they can repair it. You can also contact any third party phone repair location for assistance.

You can read about Vintage devices here: Obtaining service for your Apple product after an expired warranty - Apple Support

Reach out to Apple and request an appointment at an Apple Authorized Service Provider: Contact - Official Apple Support

Good Luck!

I have iPhone 5s Touch is not working at some points

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.