Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

iMusic Promo

Apple sent me a 3 month free for imusic/then $10.99 for new subscribers. When I signed in + accepted the cost was 1 month free/$10.99 month. How can I get this fixed?

iMac 24″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2023 5:38 PM

Sac55thst Said:

"iMusic Promo: Apple sent me a 3 month free for imusic/then $10.99 for new subscribers. When I signed in + accepted the cost was 1 month free/$10.99 month. How can I get this fixed?"

-------

Troubleshooting Purchases:

A Glitch in Apple's eMail Link, Perhaps?:

Contact Apple Support, informing them what has occurred. So, call Apple Support, requesting to speak with the iTunes Staff.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2023 5:38 PM in response to Sac55thst

Sac55thst Said:

"iMusic Promo: Apple sent me a 3 month free for imusic/then $10.99 for new subscribers. When I signed in + accepted the cost was 1 month free/$10.99 month. How can I get this fixed?"

-------

Troubleshooting Purchases:

A Glitch in Apple's eMail Link, Perhaps?:

Contact Apple Support, informing them what has occurred. So, call Apple Support, requesting to speak with the iTunes Staff.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Jul 22, 2023 7:02 PM in response to Sac55thst

Sac55thst Said:

"Thank you. I did as you suggested. Agent said it was for new subscribers and I had ordered imusic in 2021. WTH, I haven't owned an apple product for 10 years. So, that was the official explanation. I think apple is phishing its own customers."

-------

You are welcome.

Unsubscribe to this eMail:

Well, you are problem on a subscription list. So, use "unsubscribe" at the bottom of the eMail. In the U.S., the FTC made spamming a law --a law that must be abided by the sender: CAN-SPAM Act: A Compliance Guide for Business - FTC

iMusic Promo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.