How to recover deleted whatsap data from icloud

I have accidentally deleted all my WhatsApp data from iCloud nd new data of 2.7mb is backed-up on my whatsap icloud data please tell me how i will restore my deleted whatsap data from iCloud

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 1:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 2:49 PM

iCloud Whatsapp backups are a function of Whatsapp in Whatsapp Setings, Chats, Chat Backup, Backup now or Auto Backup.

If that was already set up to say, daily backup then you should get most of your chats back, if you set the auto backup to weekly, or Monthly, well you know what to expect!

How to restore that backup is to uninstall Whatsapp, restart the phone then re-install Whatsapp app and look out fr the offer to restore the backup.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2023 2:49 PM in response to muram16

iCloud Whatsapp backups are a function of Whatsapp in Whatsapp Setings, Chats, Chat Backup, Backup now or Auto Backup.

If that was already set up to say, daily backup then you should get most of your chats back, if you set the auto backup to weekly, or Monthly, well you know what to expect!

How to restore that backup is to uninstall Whatsapp, restart the phone then re-install Whatsapp app and look out fr the offer to restore the backup.

How to recover deleted whatsap data from icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.