I can not make my apple watch ultra to work with sleep

I used to have an accurate data before

Something wrong happened when I reset my phone last months

I try turning it on and off on all setting ex. Sleep schedule, sleep timer, allow watch to track and etc.

really need some support here

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 2:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 3:41 AM

Please use Apple's support document Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone - Apple Support as a checklist. If that doesn't help it is also a good resource to identify each step when describing more detail about how it fails.

Also, on your iPhone go to the Health app and locate Sleep. Scroll to the very bottom of the Sleep page and check relevant items like Data Sources. You can also view the raw data to see if anything is even being recorded for your sleep times.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2023 3:41 AM in response to KnotEmpi

Please use Apple's support document Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone - Apple Support as a checklist. If that doesn't help it is also a good resource to identify each step when describing more detail about how it fails.

Also, on your iPhone go to the Health app and locate Sleep. Scroll to the very bottom of the Sleep page and check relevant items like Data Sources. You can also view the raw data to see if anything is even being recorded for your sleep times.

I can not make my apple watch ultra to work with sleep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.