How to i accept a recovery contact request

I cannot accep the request for my friend. (Emergency Recovery contact request) How do I accept the request?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 9:45 AM

From: Help a friend or family member as their account recovery contact - Apple Support

How to become an account recovery contact

To become an account recovery contact, a friend or family member first has to invite you. When they send the invitation, you see a notification in the Messages app on your device. If you're part of their Family Sharing group, you're added as their recovery contact automatically. If not, you'll be asked to accept or decline this request.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2023 9:45 AM in response to SteadyboiiiiLK_1999

From: Help a friend or family member as their account recovery contact - Apple Support

How to become an account recovery contact

To become an account recovery contact, a friend or family member first has to invite you. When they send the invitation, you see a notification in the Messages app on your device. If you're part of their Family Sharing group, you're added as their recovery contact automatically. If not, you'll be asked to accept or decline this request.

How to i accept a recovery contact request

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.