MacBook Pro m2 max can't load the login page all browser

Bought in March 2023 MacBook Pro m2 max, it was ok on Queen Mary 2 satellites internet plan in May 2023. But right now since 7/21/2023, almost 3 days all browsers can't loading login page. Shows:" A problem occurred. The webpage couldn't be located." Tried renew DSN, forgot this Wi-Fi. Power off and on many times.......

i'm on the Atlantic, no data and no phone call, I'm using very expensive satellites right with my iPhone, asking help!

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 1:13 PM

Launch a browser and enter the all-numeric IP address: 1.1.1.1 <and press Return>

If it gets intercepted with a login page, you can enter your credentials and log in.

If you get the CloudFlare** splash page, all is working except Domain Name Server (DNS).

**CloudFlare is not part of the solution, they just have the easiest to remember all numeric IP address.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2023 1:13 PM in response to zipcl

Launch a browser and enter the all-numeric IP address: 1.1.1.1 <and press Return>

If it gets intercepted with a login page, you can enter your credentials and log in.

If you get the CloudFlare** splash page, all is working except Domain Name Server (DNS).

**CloudFlare is not part of the solution, they just have the easiest to remember all numeric IP address.

MacBook Pro m2 max can't load the login page all browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.