Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Printing from photos

I am trying to print from my photos by air print. It always used to work fine but the option to print is no longer in the list when I press the rectangle with the arrow.

Please can someone advise. Thanks.

I have received a reply which I wish to respond to but it keeps saying that my session has expired. I keep logging in but it will not send my response which is:

It is only printing from photos which is a problem.

My iPad supports AirPrint (eg when I print from an email attachment etc)

but there is no option to print when I try to print from photos app

Please tell me how to find that option in photos. It always used to work.

Jones's iPad (2)

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 11:45 AM

The print option still appears for me. (iPadOS 16.5.1 (c)) It’s the bottom row shown.

3 replies

Printing from photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.