Can I share my Apple TV access with my brother.?

Brother has iPhone but does not have tv channel

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 1:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 2:32 PM

You may join both accounts into a Family Sharing group. Then each user get access to shareable subscriptions on their own account, as long as one in the group stays subscribed. All group members must have an account for the same country (or country-like region) [it doesn’t work internationally].

An Apple TV+ subscription, if available, is automatically shared in Family Sharing groups (no specials settings needed).

The setting for Purchase Sharing applies to buy-content, not subscriptions. That setting also bills the organizer for all group purchases. It may not be suitable for all groups.

About Family Sharing - Apple

What you can do with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

About Apple TV+ - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2023 2:32 PM in response to 4littlepigs

You may join both accounts into a Family Sharing group. Then each user get access to shareable subscriptions on their own account, as long as one in the group stays subscribed. All group members must have an account for the same country (or country-like region) [it doesn’t work internationally].

An Apple TV+ subscription, if available, is automatically shared in Family Sharing groups (no specials settings needed).

The setting for Purchase Sharing applies to buy-content, not subscriptions. That setting also bills the organizer for all group purchases. It may not be suitable for all groups.

About Family Sharing - Apple

What you can do with Family Sharing - Apple Support

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Add a family member to your shared subscriptions - Apple Support

About Apple TV+ - Apple

Can I share my Apple TV access with my brother.?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.