You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have not received a box to send my AirPods Pro that are under warranty back to Apple

I have not received a box to send my AirPod pros that are under warranty back to apple. It’s been over a week. Still nothing

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 5:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2023 6:23 PM

Beantownprofit Said:

"I have not received a box to send my AirPod pros that are under warranty back to apple. It’s been over a week. Still nothing"

-------

Finding Out where a Shipment Stands:

Contact Apple Support

No one here has any say in deliveries. These are just user-to-user forums. So, if you want to know where this all stands, then you'd have to go through Apple for all of that. No on here has access to your Account info (and that is a good thing, BTW).

Apple Phone Support Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 23, 2023 6:23 PM in response to Beantownprofit

Beantownprofit Said:

"I have not received a box to send my AirPod pros that are under warranty back to apple. It’s been over a week. Still nothing"

-------

Finding Out where a Shipment Stands:

Contact Apple Support

No one here has any say in deliveries. These are just user-to-user forums. So, if you want to know where this all stands, then you'd have to go through Apple for all of that. No on here has access to your Account info (and that is a good thing, BTW).

Apple Phone Support Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Jul 23, 2023 6:24 PM in response to Beantownprofit

Beantownprofit Said:

-------

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Keep Personal Info off of these Forums:

These forums are here for everyone out there to view. So, just be certain to keep personal information(names and eMail addresses) off of these forums and other forums too. Anyone out there can read this info. For your Security & Privacy: I have asked the host to rid of the Repair ID info you've provided.

I have not received a box to send my AirPods Pro that are under warranty back to Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.