Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changed business hours during my vacation

Hello everyone. What's the best way to set up the notification on Apple Business Connect that I'll be closed due to summer vacation?

Compared to Google, the options on Apple Business Connect seem quite limited, not to mention that the user interface is cumbersome and not very intuitive.

Thank you very much.

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 12:02 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jul 24, 2023 4:15 PM in response to MartinJRR

Hi MartinJRR,

welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community.

Re: "Changed business hours during my vacation" :

" ... set up the notification on Apple Business Connect that I'll be closed ...."

Am no business expert, am an Apple user, like yourself, as we all are in this Community.

Apple Support's online article: Review your company info in Apple Business Connect - Apple Support

Says"

"Edit info for a company

1. In Apple Business Connect, sign in with a user that has the role of Administrator.
  2. If you’re the administrator for more than one company, select the appropriate company from the list.
  3. Select the company name in the sidebar , then select More next to the company name.
  4. Edit any changed information, then select Save."

Re: "options on Apple Business Connect seem quite limited"

If you wish to see improvements, please send feedback to reach those at Apple:

Product Feedback - Apple

_________

Resource:

Apple Business Connect User Guide - Apple Support

More info. / support / contact options:

Apple Business Support Webpage or : Find the phone number for your country or region

Business - Official Apple Support

All the best ... (and for your summer vacation!)

Jul 24, 2023 11:58 PM in response to brbo

Hey Brbo,,

thanks a lot for your kind reply.

As far as I get it, this explains how to change business hours in general. But what I was looking for is, how to add additional business hours for a specific time period. In Google this is pretty straightforward and easy to be done.

All the best and again, thank you very much

Changed business hours during my vacation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.