Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple business manager is brutal and support is not helpful at all

We discovered that the information displayed about our companies on apple maps was completely inaccurate. Claimed the accounts to make the necessary changes and they still haven't been reflected on the map. Back and forth with support (if you can call them that) and still not resolved. Now I can't access my business account at all.

apple maps offers a subpar experience and inaccurate information and that's why they'll continue to play second fiddle to Google Maps. The premier maps app for users worldwide. It should be illegal for companies like apple and others to simply allow users to add location information and critical information like hours of operation without first verifying it with the company first. Absolutely unacceptable.

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 8:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2023 8:19 AM

Apple Support Communities is set up as an end-user to end-user technical issue support service (i.e., users like you helping other users). Feedback for Apple will likely get more attention if you send it using: Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

2 replies

apple business manager is brutal and support is not helpful at all

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.