My iphone 13 turned off and wont turn

My iphone 13 turned off and wont turn on anymore even after being charged even if i try to reset it nothing happens no apple logo or anything shows.

iPhone 13

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 8:47 AM

2 replies

Jul 24, 2023 8:49 AM in response to Villelafamily

If your iPhone 13 has turned off and won't turn on, even after charging and attempting to reset it, there could be several potential reasons for the issue. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

1. Charge using a different cable and adapter: Ensure that you are using an official Apple lightning cable and a compatible power adapter to charge your iPhone. Sometimes, faulty or non-certified cables/adapters can cause charging issues.
  2. Clean the charging port: Dust or debris in the charging port might prevent proper contact with the charging cable. Use a soft, dry brush or compressed air to clean the port gently.
  3. Force restart: Try performing a force restart on your iPhone. For iPhone 13, quickly press and release the Volume Up button, then quickly press and release the Volume Down button, and finally, press and hold the Side (Power) button until the Apple logo appears. Keep holding the button until the logo shows up.
  4. Hard reset: If the force restart doesn't work, try a hard reset by holding down the Volume Down button and the Side (Power) button simultaneously for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.
  5. Connect to a computer: Plug your iPhone into a computer with iTunes or Finder (depending on your computer's operating system). Sometimes, the computer might recognize your device even when it doesn't seem to power on. If iTunes or Finder detects your iPhone, you might be able to perform a restore.
  6. Check for water or physical damage: Inspect your iPhone for any signs of water damage or physical damage. If you see any liquid indicators triggered or notice any physical issues, it might be the cause of the problem, and you may need to contact Apple Support or visit an Apple Store for assistance.
  7. Seek Apple Support: If none of the above steps work and your iPhone 13 still won't turn on or respond, it's time to contact Apple Support or visit an Apple Store. They can provide further assistance and, if necessary, repair or replace your device.

Before contacting Apple Support, make sure you have your iPhone's serial number and other relevant details ready. You can find the serial number on the original packaging, on your Apple ID account, or through iTunes when the iPhone is connected to a computer.

My iphone 13 turned off and wont turn

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.