Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

iphone 13 wont turn on

my iphone 13 wont turn on all the way. it will only show the white apple sign and then go black screen again

Posted on Oct 24, 2023 9:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2023 9:06 PM

6bryce Said:

"iphone 13 wont turn on: my iphone 13 wont turn on all the way. it will only show the white apple sign and then go black screen again"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2023 9:06 PM in response to 6bryce

6bryce Said:

"iphone 13 wont turn on: my iphone 13 wont turn on all the way. it will only show the white apple sign and then go black screen again"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

Oct 24, 2023 9:08 PM in response to 6bryce

This is generally a symptom of one of two issues— either the device's storage is full which is causing it to boot loop, or there is a hardware issue which is preventing the device from booting. Your best bet would be to put it in recovery mode and try an update, and a restore if the update doesn't work. If the restore fails, you will likely need to proceed with a hardware service option through Apple Support or an AASP.

Start here: If you can't update or restore your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

iphone 13 wont turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.