Adding songs to playlist.

When I try to add new songs to my playlist they will not come up and when I try to delete a song off my playlist it just stays there. Even after I refreshed the page, deleted it, nothing.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 1:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 1:15 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your playlist on Music. There could be several reasons why this is happening. Let's troubleshoot the problem step by step:

1. Check Your Internet Connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection. A weak or intermittent connection might prevent the changes from being saved properly.
  2. Clear Browser Cache: Sometimes, the browser's cache can cause issues. Try clearing the cache and refreshing the page to see if the changes take effect.
  3. Try a Different Browser: It's possible that the problem is specific to the browser you're using. Try accessing your playlist using a different web browser to see if the issue persists.
  4. Verify the Song is Added/Deleted Correctly: After you add or delete a song from the playlist, double-check if it was added or removed correctly. Sometimes, accidental clicks or incorrect selections can cause confusion.
  5. Check for Updates: Ensure that your Music service or app is up-to-date. Outdated software can lead to glitches and compatibility issues.
  6. Try a Different Device: If possible, try accessing your playlist from a different device (e.g., smartphone, tablet, or computer) to see if the problem is device-specific.
  7. Contact Customer Support: If the issue persists despite trying the above steps, it's best to reach out to the customer support team of the Music service you are using. They can look into your account and provide specific assistance.
  8. Temporary Service Outage: Occasionally, Music services may experience temporary outages or server issues. Check their official website or social media channels for any announcements about ongoing problems.

Remember, it's crucial to be patient while troubleshooting and to ensure you're using the correct steps to add or delete songs from your playlist. If all else fails, contacting customer support will be your best option to get personalized assistance with the problem.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2023 1:15 PM in response to HellooooMeee124

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your playlist on Music. There could be several reasons why this is happening. Let's troubleshoot the problem step by step:

1. Check Your Internet Connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection. A weak or intermittent connection might prevent the changes from being saved properly.
  2. Clear Browser Cache: Sometimes, the browser's cache can cause issues. Try clearing the cache and refreshing the page to see if the changes take effect.
  3. Try a Different Browser: It's possible that the problem is specific to the browser you're using. Try accessing your playlist using a different web browser to see if the issue persists.
  4. Verify the Song is Added/Deleted Correctly: After you add or delete a song from the playlist, double-check if it was added or removed correctly. Sometimes, accidental clicks or incorrect selections can cause confusion.
  5. Check for Updates: Ensure that your Music service or app is up-to-date. Outdated software can lead to glitches and compatibility issues.
  6. Try a Different Device: If possible, try accessing your playlist from a different device (e.g., smartphone, tablet, or computer) to see if the problem is device-specific.
  7. Contact Customer Support: If the issue persists despite trying the above steps, it's best to reach out to the customer support team of the Music service you are using. They can look into your account and provide specific assistance.
  8. Temporary Service Outage: Occasionally, Music services may experience temporary outages or server issues. Check their official website or social media channels for any announcements about ongoing problems.

Remember, it's crucial to be patient while troubleshooting and to ensure you're using the correct steps to add or delete songs from your playlist. If all else fails, contacting customer support will be your best option to get personalized assistance with the problem.

Adding songs to playlist.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.