You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dispute charge

Hello . One week ago I disputed charge from my bank cause I didn’t buy any gift card from Apple Store cause my debit card was lost . Actually bank cancelled all transactions from apple store and now I can’t use my apple account it s always tell - your account has been disabled in the Apple Store and iTunes . Even if I added different card it s saying the same . Let me know what can I do now ? Howrecovery my account ? I need to call Apple or my bank ? If I need to call to Apple text phone number .

thanks

iPhone XR, 14

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 2:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 3:06 PM

If your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes, it isn’t something that you can fix yourself. You will need to contact Apple Support. The following Apple article includes a link that you can use to contact Apple Support: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 24, 2023 3:06 PM in response to Lena-nyc

If your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes, it isn’t something that you can fix yourself. You will need to contact Apple Support. The following Apple article includes a link that you can use to contact Apple Support: If a message says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes' - Apple Support

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you.

Dispute charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.