You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem with drivers for ricoh printers

Hello community,

how is it possible to find the drivers for a ricoh printer model sp 203sf in the support where I searched - "Ricoh Printer Drivers v3.0.1 for macOS" is not in the list, do you have any idea what choice I can make?

iMac Pro (2017)

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 1:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 2:52 AM

if it was me then I would look here Ricoh Printer Drivers v3.0.1 for macOS (apple.com)

and maybe on their site Support and Downloads | Ricoh USA (ricoh-usa.com)

more

Ricoh Printer Drivers v3.0.1 for macOS - Google-

3 replies

Jul 25, 2023 4:43 AM in response to krki145

The Ricoh SP 203sf is not supported by Apple's built-in AirPrint technology, though it does support 390 other Ricoh models. If Ricoh does not provide drivers for this device on your version of macOS, then you are done and time to consider another printer choice with AirPrint support — so you don't get in vendor driver jail again.

The SP 203SF model is so old, it does not appear on Ricoh's discontinued product listings. Thus, I suspect any hope of obtaining a current device driver for this printer is long gone. I would discourage you from obtaining any driver from sites whose domain name does not end in ricoh.com.

problem with drivers for ricoh printers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.