i bought the movie for 4.99$ why i paid 7.99?

price does not match

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 9:44 AM

Check your charges. The $7.99 charge is likely not for the movie or at least not the movie alone, but for something else.

click here ➜ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

5 replies

Dec 15, 2023 7:20 AM in response to Helpmeresolvethisissue

Helpmeresolvethisissue wrote:

There’s many movies on vudu titled Christmas movies for $3. I purchased two movies and was charged $7.99 for each movie. Will I get reimbursed for the difference Automatically? Thanks for help to resolve this issue.

Vudu is not an Apple service. It has nothing to do with Apple.

If you made a purchase from Vudu and it charged you more than it should contact Vudu support to alert therm.

If the charge was processed through your Apple ID from an App on an Apple device, you can request a refund from Apple by following the steps in the link below.

click here ➜ Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If you made the purchase directly on Vudu's website or an app on a non-Apple device, you will need to request the refund from Vudu directly.

https://support.vudu.com/vudusupport/s/contactsupport

Jul 25, 2023 1:07 PM in response to aliaksandr1988

Check your purchases.

If it does show the 7.99 charge is for the movie alone, then you may have misread the price when buying it.

The system is setup so mistaken charges are incredibly rare. The system is unlikely to charge an amount different to the one shown in the Apple Stores as its the one used for the charge. There is no chance of a manual error or reading an incorrect price, unless the price changed the very second you bought it which is highly unlikely.

Can you post a screen shot with the charge for 7.99 please when you follow the steps in the support document you posted from?

and the link to the movie you purchased in the iTunes Store please.

Please redact any personal info in the screen shot.

i bought the movie for 4.99$ why i paid 7.99?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.