All of my icloud emails are going to my gmail how do i dissconnect them without removeing my gmail from my iphone

I’m on iOS 16.6

iPhone XR

Samuel’s iPhone

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 11:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 10:38 AM

Hi Samuel_0930,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you have some questions about managing your Email, and we're happy to help. Check out the links below to help get this resolved.

1. Make sure you have iCloud email set up correctly by checking out the information here: Set up iCloud Mail on all your devices - Apple Support
  2. If you've added your Gmail account to your device, make sure you're choosing which inbox vs. "all inboxes" when checking your email. With Mail open, tap "Mailboxes" and choose your gmail from there.
  3. If you've forwarded your iCloud email to Gmail and would like to stop, you can follow these instructions:

"Stop forwarding email

1. In Mail on iCloud.com, click the Settings button at the top of the Mailboxes list, then choose Preferences.
  2. In the General pane, deselect “Forward my email to.”
  3. Click Done."

Automatically forward email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Thanks.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2023 10:38 AM in response to Samuel_0930

Hi Samuel_0930,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. We understand you have some questions about managing your Email, and we're happy to help. Check out the links below to help get this resolved.

1. Make sure you have iCloud email set up correctly by checking out the information here: Set up iCloud Mail on all your devices - Apple Support
  2. If you've added your Gmail account to your device, make sure you're choosing which inbox vs. "all inboxes" when checking your email. With Mail open, tap "Mailboxes" and choose your gmail from there.
  3. If you've forwarded your iCloud email to Gmail and would like to stop, you can follow these instructions:

"Stop forwarding email

1. In Mail on iCloud.com, click the Settings button at the top of the Mailboxes list, then choose Preferences.
  2. In the General pane, deselect “Forward my email to.”
  3. Click Done."

Automatically forward email in Mail on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Thanks.

All of my icloud emails are going to my gmail how do i dissconnect them without removeing my gmail from my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.