Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Smart Folio Keyboard Peeling

My iPad Air 4’s Smart Folio Keyboard keeps peeling, and I have no idea why. It has only been 11 months?? Why is the quality so bad?

fruity patooty zoopy da loopy

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2024 8:46 AM

Pfff, mine started peeling really quickly. Apple support told me tough, it’s wear and tear…for the price of these keyboards, this level of shoddy material is shocking. You do NOT expect an apple product to PEEL and flap, it’s a shockingly poor design, and to be told tough there is nothing we are to do is shocking!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2024 8:46 AM in response to justinb2603

Pfff, mine started peeling really quickly. Apple support told me tough, it’s wear and tear…for the price of these keyboards, this level of shoddy material is shocking. You do NOT expect an apple product to PEEL and flap, it’s a shockingly poor design, and to be told tough there is nothing we are to do is shocking!

Smart Folio Keyboard Peeling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.