Change a notification sound where option is not there

My wife’s iPhone Notifications go off all the time. I can’t tell if it’s my phone. I wish I could change the notification sound on all my apps so it’s different than her phones.

Windows

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 2:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 2:17 PM

You can only change notification sounds for 3rd party apps, if the app developer of that app provides a way to select a different notification sound for their app. Otherwise, the only options you have are what Apple Provides, which are to change the notifications for Ringtone, Text Tone, Voicemail, Mail, Sent Mail, Calendar and Reminder Alerts.

You can provide feedback to Apple, but there is little they can do about apps they don't own nor have control over the apps code. Here is a link you can use --> Feedback - iPhone - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2023 2:17 PM in response to djm816

You can only change notification sounds for 3rd party apps, if the app developer of that app provides a way to select a different notification sound for their app. Otherwise, the only options you have are what Apple Provides, which are to change the notifications for Ringtone, Text Tone, Voicemail, Mail, Sent Mail, Calendar and Reminder Alerts.

You can provide feedback to Apple, but there is little they can do about apps they don't own nor have control over the apps code. Here is a link you can use --> Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Change a notification sound where option is not there

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.