Issues in iphone 14 pro max

1)Siri is not enabling.

2)Photos are not loading.

3) while setting alarm phe is strucking.

what will be the problem? Please help me to find out

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 2:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 3:43 AM

Two basic troubleshooting steps to perform (test after each attempt):

A) Try a "forced" restart of your device using these instructions: Put it on charge for at least half an hour, then, keeping it plugged in, use these gestures:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 10-20 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear, the one with the "slider" to turn the device off included).

B) If the issue persists, something could have gone wrong during the latest update procedure.

I would try to install a fresh copy of iOS/iPadOS (the latest available/supported by your device model). To do this, create a full backup of your iPhone/iPad (1), then restore it to factory settings (you need a computer to perform this step) and, in the end, set it up as new (2).

When done, restore data from your previously made backup (3).

Follow the instructions provided in these support articles:

(1) How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – Apple Support

(2) Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

(3) Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

If the issue still persists, since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> https://locate.apple.com/choose-country-region . After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2023 3:43 AM in response to Victor_vicky24

Two basic troubleshooting steps to perform (test after each attempt):

A) Try a "forced" restart of your device using these instructions: Put it on charge for at least half an hour, then, keeping it plugged in, use these gestures:

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 10-20 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear, the one with the "slider" to turn the device off included).

B) If the issue persists, something could have gone wrong during the latest update procedure.

I would try to install a fresh copy of iOS/iPadOS (the latest available/supported by your device model). To do this, create a full backup of your iPhone/iPad (1), then restore it to factory settings (you need a computer to perform this step) and, in the end, set it up as new (2).

When done, restore data from your previously made backup (3).

Follow the instructions provided in these support articles:

(1) How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – Apple Support

(2) Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

(3) Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

If the issue still persists, since your iPhone is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> https://locate.apple.com/choose-country-region . After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Jul 26, 2023 10:04 PM in response to ProustGiulio

Since I purchased my iphone 14 pro max.It sometimes automatically keeps restarting even when there is no update. Suddenly one day it again restarted. From then onwards siri is not working, some photos are loading, alarm is not working properly, Normal back camera is not capturing images.

-)What will be the issue?

-)Should i wait for iOS 17 to reslove it?

Jul 26, 2023 10:14 PM in response to Victor_vicky24

Hello!

Have you tried what ProustGiulio posted above? If not, please do so.

As he said, if the steps in “A” and “B” don’t solve the issues you are having, please take your iPhone in for an inspection.

I would not advise you to wait for iOS 17. That will bring it’s own issues, and there’s always the chance that your warranty will run out.

Issues in iphone 14 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.