IPhone service under warranty got denied to service

Hi All,

I brought a Iphone 14 pro max from Dubai paying full price. It shows activation date 23-10-2023, and my bill date is also 23-10-2023. service end date is 23-10-2024.

IPhone got stop working and I went to service center. They ask me invoice so i have submitted. I purchase it from reseller. So apple says invoice date from Apple is 11-10-2023 and your invoice shous invoice date 23-10-2023. So they denied the service.

Lets us know what should I do.

Thanks

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 4:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 5:56 AM

If you believe the information shown for your product is incorrect, you can submit your proof of purchase online

Your sales receipt is needed for Apple’s Limited Warranty, AppleCare Protection Plan, and AppleCare+ validation, so be sure to keep it in a safe place. Apple’s Limited Warranty is the same whether or not you register.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2023 5:56 AM in response to THKDON

If you believe the information shown for your product is incorrect, you can submit your proof of purchase online

Your sales receipt is needed for Apple’s Limited Warranty, AppleCare Protection Plan, and AppleCare+ validation, so be sure to keep it in a safe place. Apple’s Limited Warranty is the same whether or not you register.

IPhone service under warranty got denied to service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.