Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Photos

When I call some numbers the photo I have saved for that person is in the background but on some calls it not I would like it to be shown to make sure I’m calling the right person

Corunda’s iPhone

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 7:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 9:55 PM

Re: "Photos: I would like (photos) to be shown to make sure I’m calling the right person"

You may need to check your Contacts app, and add a photo for those that do not show one:

Apple support's online article: Edit contacts on iPhone - Apple Support

says:

"In the Contacts app:

assign a photo to a contact, add a pronunciation, change a label, add a birthday, and more.

1. Tap a contact, then tap Edit.
    2. Enter or update their contact information. (Assign a photo to a contact: Tap Add Photo. You can take a photo or add one from the Photos app.)
    3. When you’re finished, tap Done."
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2023 9:55 PM in response to corunda

Re: "Photos: I would like (photos) to be shown to make sure I’m calling the right person"

You may need to check your Contacts app, and add a photo for those that do not show one:

Apple support's online article: Edit contacts on iPhone - Apple Support

says:

"In the Contacts app:

assign a photo to a contact, add a pronunciation, change a label, add a birthday, and more.

1. Tap a contact, then tap Edit.
    2. Enter or update their contact information. (Assign a photo to a contact: Tap Add Photo. You can take a photo or add one from the Photos app.)
    3. When you’re finished, tap Done."

Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.