Apple iPhone 12

All of a sudden my cell service stopped working on my iphone12. Can only use Wi-Fi at my home. Thought it was just my phone but as soon as my husband came home his phone did the same. SOS appeared near the battery charging icon. Called our carrier with not much hope in fixing the issue.

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 4:39 PM

You need to continue to work with your carrier on this. They are responsible for sending and receiving calls. You can also see if this helps at all: If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies

Jul 26, 2023 4:42 PM in response to Dburd125

Dburd125 Said:

"Apple iPhone 12: All of a sudden my cell service stopped working on my iphone12. Can only use Wi-Fi at my home. Thought it was just my phone but as soon as my husband came home his phone did the same. SOS appeared near the battery charging icon. Called our carrier with not much hope in fixing the issue."

-------

Troubleshooting SOS:

A. YouTube this: getting out of sos mode use pocket tap

B. Troubleshooting "No Service":

Being "No Service" is shown on the top-left corner of your screen, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

About SOS Mode:

1. Go Here: If you See No Service, Searching, or SOS on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support
  2. 'As it reads: "If you see SOS or "SOS only' in the status bar, your device isn't connected to a network, but you can still make emergency calls. This feature is available in Australia, Canada, and the United States."

Apple iPhone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.