How do I download Mojave when it doesn't appear in app store?

Currently operating 10.13.6 on MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 8:41 AM

Go to the support article How to download and install macOS - Apple Support

Some links require you go through the Mac App Store and some older OS versions have a direct download link

This resource is on an official Apple page too, so in general it is a safer and more reliable resource since I see the Mojave URL has apparently already changed several times (including not being the one just provided).

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2023 8:41 AM in response to highqualitymedia

Go to the support article How to download and install macOS - Apple Support

Some links require you go through the Mac App Store and some older OS versions have a direct download link

This resource is on an official Apple page too, so in general it is a safer and more reliable resource since I see the Mojave URL has apparently already changed several times (including not being the one just provided).

Jul 27, 2023 10:49 AM in response to highqualitymedia

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

How do I download Mojave

Currently operating 10.13.6 on MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

Check for sure which macOS version -> go to Apple menu  -> About This Mac.

You can update your MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018) to macOS Catalina - macOS 10.15.7, see -> macOS Catalina is compatible with these computers -> macOS Catalina is compatible with these computers - Apple Support

How to update?, follow the instructions in -> Related Article: Update macOS on Mac

You can also check if your Mac is eligible for an update, you'll see Software Update in the Dock.

How do I download Mojave when it doesn't appear in app store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.