Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

How to stop subscription

I would like to remove and stop my subscribed payment of 50 pesos for and additional 50 mb on my iCloud.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 3:05 PM

Read this support article about how to downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ storage plan on an Apple mobile device, a Mac, or a PC. --> Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

- "If you don't have one of these devices, contact Apple Support to change your iCloud storage plan." To contact support, click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2023 3:05 PM in response to cedrickbaboy

Read this support article about how to downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ storage plan on an Apple mobile device, a Mac, or a PC. --> Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

- "If you don't have one of these devices, contact Apple Support to change your iCloud storage plan." To contact support, click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product.

How to stop subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.