Dual sim ( nano sim + e sim )

Hi,

I’m facing issue with the dual sim on my iphone 14 pro max, i have seen other users reporting same for iphone 13 pro and above. I use the nano sim and esim on my mobile, both work good when there is no call made, but when I make a call through any of my sim, the other sim’s network goes off to No service. Its vice versa for both. And from one of the user I got to know it is fixed when wifi calling is turned on the issue doesn’t work occur. I tried this but it works only for one sim which has wifi calling option turned on, the other sim still face same issue when i make a call on my secondary sim which has no wifi calling option set as the primary sim uses that option, the issue persist, primary sim goes off with no service. I believe this is not a carrier or network provider issue since there are many other user reported same for different networks and sim. Please can you help here?

Thanks,

Haripriya V

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 8:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 10:40 PM

To use two different providers, your iPhone must be unlocked. Otherwise, both plans must be from the same provider. If a CDMA network provides your first SIM, your second SIM won't support CDMA. Contact your network provider for more information. 

If you have an enterprise or corporate data service plan, check with your company administrator to see if they support this feature.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2023 10:40 PM in response to Haripriya_Venkatesh

To use two different providers, your iPhone must be unlocked. Otherwise, both plans must be from the same provider. If a CDMA network provides your first SIM, your second SIM won't support CDMA. Contact your network provider for more information. 

If you have an enterprise or corporate data service plan, check with your company administrator to see if they support this feature.

Dual sim ( nano sim + e sim )

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.