You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to copy a home page (URL web address) on a Contacts card Contacts Version 2539.10 Mac 13.4.1

When I attempt to copy a home page (URL address) on a Contacts card the home page web address (URL) is opened. I just want to copy the web address. I have found that if I click Edit on the card I can copy the home page (URL) address. Is there a direct way to copy a home page (URL address) from a Contacts card?

Thank you.

iMac 27″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 11:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 4:05 AM

Pretty certain copying the URL is not possible without switching to Edit mode first as you describe. Could be considered surprising as right-click options are available for other fields.

Similar questions

1 reply

How to copy a home page (URL web address) on a Contacts card Contacts Version 2539.10 Mac 13.4.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.