I was purchasing a Disney Hotstar subscription which was made through Apple services. I made the payment Via phone pe. But Disney Hotstar didn’t received the money and phone pe transaction was successful and I am not able to contact Apple Services

I was purchasing a Disney Hotstar subscription which was made through Apple services. I made the payment Via phone pe. But Disney Hotstar didn’t received the money and phone pe transaction was successful and I am not able to contact Apple Services So I have no clue about when I will be able to use the service or when will I get the refund. My payment was made on 25th of July 2023 at 06:03 PM.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 12:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 12:50 AM

Get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

1 reply

I was purchasing a Disney Hotstar subscription which was made through Apple services. I made the payment Via phone pe. But Disney Hotstar didn’t received the money and phone pe transaction was successful and I am not able to contact Apple Services

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.