Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

i purchased my iphone from apple. can I access a receipt on-line

I bought my iphone directly from apple. Does apple keep a record of my purchase that I can access online?

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 1:30 PM

You can find a copy of your receipt from Apple if you purchased your iPhone within the last 18 months using the Apple Store App. Tap For You and see your devices. If the receipt is still available, you can "see order details" there. In the same app, you can tap the search button at the bottom and see your purchases, which would also give you access to the receipt.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2023 1:30 PM in response to krikorr

You can find a copy of your receipt from Apple if you purchased your iPhone within the last 18 months using the Apple Store App. Tap For You and see your devices. If the receipt is still available, you can "see order details" there. In the same app, you can tap the search button at the bottom and see your purchases, which would also give you access to the receipt.

Jul 28, 2023 1:26 PM in response to krikorr

If you purchased it online from apple.com the receipt can be retrieved by logging in to the account that you used for the purchase at apple.com. Receipts are kept for 18 months. For purchases at an Apple store they can email the receipt to you at the time of purchase, or give you a paper receipt. In either case it is your responsibility to preserve it.

i purchased my iphone from apple. can I access a receipt on-line

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.