New iPhone 14 pro max

I just came home from AT&T where I purchased a second iPhone 14 pro max. The store started syncing it to my other iPhone and I said I would take it home to finish. Now at home it isn’t allowing me to complete the process. The store has just started the process with selecting the language. Please help.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 29, 2023 12:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2023 2:34 PM

Neverforget1946 wrote:

I just came home from AT&T where I purchased a second iPhone 14 pro max. The store started syncing it to my other iPhone and I said I would take it home to finish. Now at home it isn’t allowing me to complete the process. The store has just started the process with selecting the language. Please help.

follow steps here Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2023 2:34 PM in response to Neverforget1946

Neverforget1946 wrote:

follow steps here Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

New iPhone 14 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.