Can I automatically transfer all my streaming subscriptions from one Apple TV box to a second Apple TV that I am setting up or do I have to log in to each one again?

I have several streaming tv subscriptions, all of which are on my Apple TV home screen. I just purchased a second Apple TV box for a second tv in our home. Is there a way for all services and subscriptions to be automatically loaded and logged in or do I have to sign in to each one manually?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 30, 2023 2:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2023 3:53 PM

There is one method of syncing Apple TV boxes. It is best to do so during setup of the new box, as you wouldn’t want to get things synced in the opposite direction and lose settings.

Not sure how complete it is for signing in to apps, as I have but one unit myself.

Keep apps and the Home Screen up to date across multiple Apple TVs - Apple Support

First activate the One Home Screen option on the older device. Then during setup of the new device, you would be asked if you want to sync through One Home Screen preferences.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2023 3:53 PM in response to ChipB415

There is one method of syncing Apple TV boxes. It is best to do so during setup of the new box, as you wouldn’t want to get things synced in the opposite direction and lose settings.

Not sure how complete it is for signing in to apps, as I have but one unit myself.

Keep apps and the Home Screen up to date across multiple Apple TVs - Apple Support

First activate the One Home Screen option on the older device. Then during setup of the new device, you would be asked if you want to sync through One Home Screen preferences.

Can I automatically transfer all my streaming subscriptions from one Apple TV box to a second Apple TV that I am setting up or do I have to log in to each one again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.