Please let me know what will happen if i cancel my subscription after one or two months? Will i get my extended Gbs that i paid for? Or will it take me back to 5gb

Please let me know what will happen if i cancel my subscription after one or two months? Will i get my extended Gbs that i paid for? Or will it take me back to 5gb

Posted on Jul 30, 2023 3:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2023 3:37 PM

When you cancel, you will go back the 5GB of free storage. You are not buying permanent storage. You are renting a fixed amount of space for a monthly charge.

Think of it like renting a storage locker. You pay a monthly free for a fixed amount of space and when you cancel your lease, you lose the storage space. You don’t get to keep the space.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 30, 2023 3:37 PM in response to Sabatariq4

When you cancel, you will go back the 5GB of free storage. You are not buying permanent storage. You are renting a fixed amount of space for a monthly charge.

Think of it like renting a storage locker. You pay a monthly free for a fixed amount of space and when you cancel your lease, you lose the storage space. You don’t get to keep the space.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.