Diagnostic code PPP001 and NDR006

I have a new MacBook Air M2 (2022), and it was working perfectly. Today, after some time on, the trackback does not work. I did a diagnostic review and gave me 2 codes PPP001 and NDR006. I live in Panama and ordered my laptop to be shipped. Anyone has faced this issue and had a way to fix it?

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 1:55 PM

PP001 is meaning that you was running the test on battery, for as far as I know. The NDR006 is telling you that there is a hardware issue with your trackpad.

Try and restart the Mac and see if the issue with your trackpad is persisting, and if so, please Contact - Official Apple Support to set up hardware service, or simply use a external mouse or trackpad

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2023 1:55 PM in response to Jen_Denisse

PP001 is meaning that you was running the test on battery, for as far as I know. The NDR006 is telling you that there is a hardware issue with your trackpad.

Try and restart the Mac and see if the issue with your trackpad is persisting, and if so, please Contact - Official Apple Support to set up hardware service, or simply use a external mouse or trackpad

Diagnostic code PPP001 and NDR006

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.