Is it possible to have more app like authenticator or similar

I have iPhone with broken screen I can't use it but that ok😂I am satisfied with mail photos contacts and other stuff (few)I have some important acc in my authenticator app can I access it online anyhow.

If not possibly that's OK but it might be a topic for the request new futures or something else making suggest....

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 2:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 5:15 PM

You will need to determine which app was used for authentication, and whether that app offers alternative access.

Most likely, if the app does not support replication: get the iPhone repaired or replaced, or re-generate the second factor in another app.

Authentication is built into iOS and iCloud with iOS 15 and iPadOS 15, and no added apps are required, and it syncs via iCloud Keychain:

Automatically fill in verification codes on iPhone - Apple Support

Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 31, 2023 5:15 PM in response to Raduleya

You will need to determine which app was used for authentication, and whether that app offers alternative access.

Most likely, if the app does not support replication: get the iPhone repaired or replaced, or re-generate the second factor in another app.

Authentication is built into iOS and iCloud with iOS 15 and iPadOS 15, and no added apps are required, and it syncs via iCloud Keychain:

Automatically fill in verification codes on iPhone - Apple Support

Set up iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

Is it possible to have more app like authenticator or similar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.