Stop sharing photos my own photos on family sharing

How do I stop sharing my photos with my son on family sharing. I am the organise but he gets my photos.

he also has his own subscription now but was on my sharing before that.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 6:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 9:07 AM

Leave a Shared Library

If you've created an iCloud Shared Photo Library, you can remove a participant or delete the Shared Library at any time. After you've deleted the Shared Library, all participants will receive a notification. If a participant has been in the Shared Library for more than seven days, they'll automatically receive everything from the Shared Library in their Personal Library. (So you may need to ask them to delete photos you no longer want them to have) If they've been in the Shared Library for less than seven days, they'll only receive the photos and videos they contributed. 

If you're a participant, you can leave a Shared Library at any time. You can choose to receive a copy of everything from the Shared Library in your Personal Library, or just what you've contributed.

Find out how to leave a Shared Library

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 4, 2023 9:07 AM in response to Munchkinbonnie

Leave a Shared Library

If you've created an iCloud Shared Photo Library, you can remove a participant or delete the Shared Library at any time. After you've deleted the Shared Library, all participants will receive a notification. If a participant has been in the Shared Library for more than seven days, they'll automatically receive everything from the Shared Library in their Personal Library. (So you may need to ask them to delete photos you no longer want them to have) If they've been in the Shared Library for less than seven days, they'll only receive the photos and videos they contributed. 

If you're a participant, you can leave a Shared Library at any time. You can choose to receive a copy of everything from the Shared Library in your Personal Library, or just what you've contributed.

Find out how to leave a Shared Library

tt2

Stop sharing photos my own photos on family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.