Apple Card - Where are detailed transactions?!

Following the steps to "see transactions" (Download or export your Apple Card statements and transactions - Apple Support) gets a listing no different from the paltry information on the Monthly Statement.

ALL of the transactions are listed as APPLE.COM/BILL

How does this qualify as information on a Transaction if I can't see with whom I transacted?!?!

Is there NO efficient way to see who got the money?!? Must I seriously tap through to EACH transaction

in order to see who the money went to?!

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 8:56 AM

Apple.com/bill indicates the charge was by Apple directly (iTunes, App and Book stores) through your Apple ID. In which case the detailed transaction list can be found by following the steps in the support document linked below.

click here ➜ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Other merchants, should appear as their merchant name in the monthly statement and the transaction list not "apple.com/bill"

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2023 8:56 AM in response to MamaO

Apple.com/bill indicates the charge was by Apple directly (iTunes, App and Book stores) through your Apple ID. In which case the detailed transaction list can be found by following the steps in the support document linked below.

click here ➜ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Other merchants, should appear as their merchant name in the monthly statement and the transaction list not "apple.com/bill"

Apple Card - Where are detailed transactions?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.