Where is my refunded purchase???

i purchased a wrong purchase and requested refund immediately and it took 48 hours to refund and after 48 hours it refunded and i can’t see the refunded money in my account

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 8:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 8:58 PM

Hello, If you checked reportaproblem.Apple.com and it was approved it can take up to 30 days for it to reflect on your bank statement but you could possibly receive the funds sooner than that. Just keep checking your account daily for the refund.Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2023 8:58 PM in response to mascuud114

Hello, If you checked reportaproblem.Apple.com and it was approved it can take up to 30 days for it to reflect on your bank statement but you could possibly receive the funds sooner than that. Just keep checking your account daily for the refund.Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Aug 1, 2023 9:00 PM in response to mascuud114

mascuud114 Said:

"Where is my refunded purchase???: i purchased a wrong purchase and requested refund immediately and it took 48 hours to refund and after 48 hours it refunded and i can’t see the refunded money in my account"

-------

Troubleshooting Refunds:

Find Out where this All Stands:

A. Start Here: Check the Status of a Refund for Apps or Content that you Bought from Apple - Apple Support

It can take up to 48 hours to start seeing the trace od the refund's status.

B. 30-Day Wait:

It takes up to 30 days to receive the refund. So, you'll have to wait it out. That's just the way it is :(

C. Contact Apple Store Support:

You need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Aug 2, 2023 1:41 AM in response to mascuud114

and it took 48 hours to refund and after 48 hours it refunded and i can’t see the refunded money in my account

If your refund is approved, the funds will be applied to the same payment method that you used to buy the item

Here's how long it takes for a refund to appear on your account or statement:

Store credit – It may take up to 48 hours to see the refund in your Apple Account balance.

Source

Then check your Apple Account balance, see -> Check your Apple Account balance

Check your Apple Account balance – Apple Support (UK)

Where is my refunded purchase???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.