Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't pair Beats Studio Pro's to my Samsung TV

Can't pair Beats Studio Pro's to my Samsung TV - QN32Q50RAF. I put the headphones into pairing mode (blinking gauge lights). They show up on the TV's bluetooth device list, but won't connect when I select "pair and connect". Tried multiple times. I have no issues when connecting my Beats Fit Pro's.

Beats

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 10:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2024 10:52 PM

I found a workaround. My Beats Studio Pro headset won’t connect to my Samsung TV. It begins the process, pairs, connects, and then disconnects. If I pair my AirPods or Jabra earphones they connect just fine. The solution is to pair my earphones, then turn on my Beats Studio Headphones. I get a prompt to connect and then another to replace the headphones. I choose “yes” and then the BSP headphones connect. Works every time. Must be a Samsung software handshake thing.

16 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2024 10:52 PM in response to skipperpma

I found a workaround. My Beats Studio Pro headset won’t connect to my Samsung TV. It begins the process, pairs, connects, and then disconnects. If I pair my AirPods or Jabra earphones they connect just fine. The solution is to pair my earphones, then turn on my Beats Studio Headphones. I get a prompt to connect and then another to replace the headphones. I choose “yes” and then the BSP headphones connect. Works every time. Must be a Samsung software handshake thing.

Aug 2, 2023 5:56 PM in response to skipperpma

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities skipperpma,

The following steps taken from the Apple resource "If you can't connect to your wireless Beats product" apply specifically to pairing issues, and may offer a solution for you:

Here's how to troubleshoot the Bluetooth connection between your Beats product and your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or other device.

Check the location

Place your Beats product and your paired device within 30 feet of each other. Move both devices away from other Bluetooth devices, microwaves, wireless routers, and other electronics.

Check the sound settings

On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and select your Beats.

On your Mac, choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, click Sound, then select your Beats product in the Output and Input panes.

On your PC, go to the sound settings and select your Beats as the playback/recording device.

Check the volume

1. Make sure that both your Beats product and your Bluetooth device are charged and turned on.
  2. Play a track that you downloaded to your device, not streaming audio.
  3. Increase the volume on your Beats product and on the paired Bluetooth device.

Use Forget Device, then pair your Beats again

1. Disconnect your Beats product.
    • On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth, tap the Info button  next to the name of your Beats product, then tap Forget This Device.
    • On your Mac, choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, click Bluetooth, select your Beats product, click the X, then choose Forget Device.
  1. Pair your Beats product again.

Reset your Beats product, then pair them again

Reset your headphonesreset your earphones, or reset your speakers. Then pair your Beats product with your device again.

We hope this helps!

Jan 1, 2024 1:08 PM in response to Zackery

Hmm, that would make sense since most smart TVs have remote controllers that rely on Bluetooth to communicate to the TV. That potentially could interfere with the Bluetooth connection with the Beats headphones.

Interesting, as Anynet+ is designed to allow remote control of HDMI-connected devices to that TV.

Anyway, thanks for providing your solution. I'm sure it will help others that may come across the same issue as the OP of this post.

Can't pair Beats Studio Pro's to my Samsung TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.