Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Fix my airpods pro

hello, I accidentally washed my airpods, the right earphone is working. Is it possible to fix / clean it somehow

AirPods Pro

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 1:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 1:26 PM

Here's Airpods support articles mentioning water:

How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support --> section on "Learn about AirPods and water resistance"

In the above document Apple says, "If your AirPods become damaged after they get wet, you can chat or talk with us to order a replacement." Click here --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF32003&category_id=SC0285

About the sweat and water resistance of AirPods Pro and AirPods (3rd generation) - Apple Support

Learn more about AirPods service options, warranty, and pricing at this Support web site --> AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

For cost, go to the estimate box lower on the page. I will let you do this so you get the answer for the country in which you reside.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2023 1:26 PM in response to armina290

Here's Airpods support articles mentioning water:

How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support --> section on "Learn about AirPods and water resistance"

In the above document Apple says, "If your AirPods become damaged after they get wet, you can chat or talk with us to order a replacement." Click here --> https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kbase&PGF=PGF32003&category_id=SC0285

About the sweat and water resistance of AirPods Pro and AirPods (3rd generation) - Apple Support

Learn more about AirPods service options, warranty, and pricing at this Support web site --> AirPods Repair & Service - Apple Support

For cost, go to the estimate box lower on the page. I will let you do this so you get the answer for the country in which you reside.

Fix my airpods pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.