music itunes

Hello, I have been using iTunes for a long time, but now, upon logging in, all the music from my library that I have been collecting since 2016 has disappeared. Can you please advise if there is a way to recover it?

Windows

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 1:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 11:30 AM

Hi Ner0y,

Thank you for posting to Apple Support Communities.

If you're missing the music from your iTunes library on your PC, try locating it. You can search your computer for the artist names and albums.

If you need more help, check to see where your iTunes files are being stored on your PC. Open iTunes and click Edit > Preferences. Select the Advanced option. This will show you where your iTunes files are on your PC. If you locate this file on your computer, do you see any files there?

Have you made any other changes to your computer or account?

Let us know and we'll continue.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2023 11:30 AM in response to Ner0y

Hi Ner0y,

Thank you for posting to Apple Support Communities.

If you're missing the music from your iTunes library on your PC, try locating it. You can search your computer for the artist names and albums.

If you need more help, check to see where your iTunes files are being stored on your PC. Open iTunes and click Edit > Preferences. Select the Advanced option. This will show you where your iTunes files are on your PC. If you locate this file on your computer, do you see any files there?

Have you made any other changes to your computer or account?

Let us know and we'll continue.

Take care.

music itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.