How to unlock my iphone 5 when i forgot the password and i want to restart it with computer but my home button is broken

the problem is that my home button is broken and there is no solution can you help me?

Earlier iPhone models

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 8:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 8:22 AM

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad, click here -> If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If that doesn't help then get the phone repaired.

For the iPhone Service Answer Center click here --> Choose Your Country or Region - Apple Support

Select your country.

For a cost estimate:

- Scroll down to "Get an estimate"

- Enter the service required

- Enter the iPhone model you have

- Enter the version of that model

- Click "Get estimate"

For instructions on how to get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service click here --> Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

- "To protect your information and save time, follow these steps before you get service for your device."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 3, 2023 8:22 AM in response to dxv_dd

If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad, click here -> If a button or switch isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If that doesn't help then get the phone repaired.

For the iPhone Service Answer Center click here --> Choose Your Country or Region - Apple Support

Select your country.

For a cost estimate:

- Scroll down to "Get an estimate"

- Enter the service required

- Enter the iPhone model you have

- Enter the version of that model

- Click "Get estimate"

For instructions on how to get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service click here --> Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service - Apple Support

- "To protect your information and save time, follow these steps before you get service for your device."

How to unlock my iphone 5 when i forgot the password and i want to restart it with computer but my home button is broken

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.